- Competitive salary
- Fully decentralised with work from anywhere policy
- Engaged management team and consistent 8+ NPS
- Provision for training, equipment and wellbeing
- Structured and supported personal development time every Friday
- Access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Birthday off and an extra day off for every year of service
- Access to meeting spaces in Manchester and Preston
Are you a pro at forming client relationships and driving them forward? Are you an excellent communicator, experienced in producing high-level reports, and unphased by the challenges and pressures that a high-profile client can bring?
We’re searching for a skilled and confident affiliate marketing manager to join the strong team of our award-winning digital marketing agency in Preston, Lancashire.
In this challenging and rewarding role, you’ll be responsible for managing a range of high-profile clients. You’ll maintain and develop relationships with these clients to encourage upsell opportunities and, more importantly, customer loyalty. You’ll produce high-level reports for them to communicate strategy results between their teams, their affiliates and their networks. You’ll also work alongside external partners, such as PR agencies and developers, to provide a unified affiliate marketing experience for every client you manage.
Our clients consist of some of the biggest businesses in the UK. They demand and expect the highest standards and the best working relationships at all times. So we’re looking for an individual that can deliver on these levels and is always prepared to go the extra mile.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years in a client-facing role, either within an agency, freelance or in-house
- Proactive and incredibly resourceful – you will be able to maintain the high-standard service expected by the Soap brand on our behalf
- Have a ready mind to put forward creative approaches. These will enhance the relationships and brand awareness within lead generation processes to ensure progress is constantly being made
- Be able to manage a challenging workload effectively, while adhering to deadlines, and communicating with clients. This also includes being able to effectively prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills and abilities, with the capacity to adjust tone when required. This role requires you to deal with varying levels of management from some high-profile clients
- Going above and beyond for your clients without any provocation from your senior management. You need to be able to make snap decisions with the outlook of your clients at the forefront of your mind
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of maintaining outstanding client relationships across a wide variety of industries
- Ideally, you will have previously worked with big brand names to fully understand the scale and effort that’s needed to plan and execute a successful affiliate marketing strategy
- A firm understanding of the digital marketing industry, such as PPC, SEO, Content Marketing etc
- Able to confidently converse with and work alongside major stakeholders
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills and able to manage multiple clients and their strategies
- Have an analytical outlook to help with data-driven approaches
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Freshen up your career with our award-winning agency.
- Fully decentralised with work from anywhere policy.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects for famous brands.
- Engaged Management team and consistent 8+ NPS.
- Talented team of coders, creatives, marketers and smooth operators.
- Provision for training, equipment and wellbeing.
- Personal development plan with monthly coaching.
- Regular meet-ups and fun team-building events.
- Birthday off and extra day off for every year of service (up to 5 days).
- Competitive salary, pension & career progression plan.
- Open, passionate, progressive and energetic culture.
- Named “No.1 Agency for Customer Satisfaction” by The Drum.
- WeWork offices with access to 100s of locations worldwide.
If you think you’re the person for this role and looking for a step up in your career, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.