Are you an Affiliate Marketing Manager in Preston? Are you able to produce high-level reports for your clients to communicate strategy results between the client the affiliates, and the networks?
You’ll also be a pro at maintaining excellent client relationships to encourage upsell opportunities and, more importantly, customer loyalty.
Work alongside any external partners such as PR agencies and developers, to provide a unified affiliate marketing experience for every single client under your management.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- A proven track record of maintaining outstanding client relationships across a wide variety of industries.
- A team player is a must
- Ideally, you will have worked with big brand names before to be able to fully understand the scale and effort that is needed to plan and execute a successful affiliate marketing strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A firm understanding of the digital marketing industry, such as PPC, SEO, Content Marketing etc.
- Able to confidently converse with and world alongside major stakeholders
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills and able to manage multiple clients and their strategies.
- Have an analytical outlook to help with data-driven approaches
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of three years in a client-facing role, either within an agency, freelance or in-house.
- Proactive and incredibly resourceful; you will be able to maintain the high-standard service expected by the Soap brand on our behalf
- Have a ready mind to put forward creative approaches which will enhance the relationships and brand awareness within the lead generation process to ensure progress is constantly being made.
- Be able to manage your challenging workload effectively, while adhering to deadlines, communicating with clients. This also includes being able to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and abilities with the capacity to adjust tone when required – this role requires you to deal with varying levels of management from some high-profile clients.
- Going above and beyond for your clients without any provocation from your senior management. You need to be able to make snap decisions with the outlook of your clients at the forefront of your mind.