Reporting to our Managing Director, your responsibilities as a Business Development Manager in Preston will include leading pitches, supporting the conversion of prospects, and helping to drive our digital agency towards significant revenue growth.
If you’re ambitious and enthusiastic, this is an ideal opportunity to take your career to a new level. You’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the UK at one of the most respected digital agencies.
This means we’re looking for an exceptionally well organised person who has B2B experience and a proven track record in sales. If you think you’re up to the challenge, please send us a copy of your CV.
- Experience with planning approaches and pitches, and supporting the development of compelling proposals which meet with client’s needs and objectives
- Confident and with excellent communication skills – you will need to build trust across our departments and form strong working relationships with our team
- Ability to generate leads through networking and attending events, researching and building prospect lists, as well as following up on leads generated internally
- Experience managing and maintaining a CRM system
- A proven ability to understand the needs of clients
- A track record of high sales performance
- Confident and personable
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly organised and disciplined towards pipeline management
- Keen to learn and grow with ambition to excel in the role.
- Experience generating leads through networking
- Produce robust proposals and ROI modelling
- Experiences in a sales role within a digital agency or a B2B services organisation
- A keen interest in web technologies and digital marketing.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary, bonus and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, hot drinks and filtered water
- Benefits negotiable.