We are currently on the lookout for an ambitious Content Marketing Executive in Preston to join our team 🙂 This role requires a real creative, ideas person who is capable of helping to influence business’s and consumers by delivering creative messaging across a variety of marketing channels and customer journeys; whether it be for researched blog posts, social media content, email content etc, as well as using your initiative to seek out new trends and effectively incorporate them into campaigns that are really out there and above the noise of what everyone else is doing. You will also be responsible for all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience and client satisfaction 🙂
You will not only be working alongside the marketing team but also supported by designers, developers and senior management
Although your role will vary from day to day your main responsibilities will include:
- Content creation across multiple platforms such as web pages, blogs, social media posts
- Develop creative content strategies that are intent focused
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them across both content and social
- Bring forward creative ideas and concepts for projects
- Manage multiple projects and clients
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
This role will only be suitable for advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others. It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills.
What is in it for you?
Here at Soap Media, we know our people are our biggest asset, so you will be able to enjoy a host of amazing benefits when you join us.
- Develop your career with one of the North’s leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands receptive to genuinely innovative ideas
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment (Only Grade A office space in the city centre)
- Competitive salary and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help