We are a fast-growing and successful digital marketing agency looking for a talented copywriter to join our friendly, supportive and passionate team. We’re seeking a dynamic creative writer with the gift of innovative thinking and idea generation. A mid-senior level Copywriter and Social Media Executive in Preston with 2-3 years agency (or in-house) advertising experience.
For this role you will have a proven track record as a copywriter, with a deep understanding of the ways content helps clients achieve their business goals, and the ability to generate creative and well written content for every brief. We need someone who is ready to rise to any brief, regardless of how challenging it may be, with an exceptional eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most engaging copy.
This role requires a person who is capable of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message in all mediums; whether it be for blog posts, social media, infographics, newsletter etc, as well as using your initiative to seek out new trends and effectively incorporate them into campaigns. You will also be responsible for all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience and client satisfaction.
As part of the role of Copywriter and Social Media Executive in Preston, you will be responsible for researching and analysing social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficiency.
You will not only be working alongside the marketing team, but also with designers, developers and senior management, so you must be a keen team players and a self-sufficient multi-tasker, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
Although your role will vary from day to day your main responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of content briefs and undertake all projects to a very high standard
- Develop creative content strategies that are forward-thinking and SEO friendly
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them across both content and social
- Bring forward creative ideas and concepts for projects
- Manage multiple projects and clients, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Significant experience in professional, commercial content creation
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that captures reader’s attention
- The ability to plan and strategise content strategies for premium clients
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and ability to stick to timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
This role will only be suitable for advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others. It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills.
What is in it for you?
Here at Soap Media, we know our people are our biggest asset, so you will be able to enjoy a host of amazing benefits when you join us.
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Competitive salary and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
Aside from this, we know there’s more to life than work – that’s why when you join Soap Media you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more, including:
- Regular social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paint-balling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked beer fridge
- Discount gym membership of your choice
- High street discounts
- Plus loads more!