We are currently on the lookout for an ambitious copywriter and content marketer in Preston to join our team. This role requires a real creative/ideas person who is capable of influencing audiences by delivering creative messaging across a variety of marketing channels and customer journeys. Whether it be blog posts, social media content, email automation or using your initiative to seek out new trends and opportunities to rise above the noise.
In your role you will be working alongside the marketing team but also supported by designers, developers and senior management
Although your role will vary from day to day your key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and distribution of valuable and relevant content to attract, retain and retarget to a clearly
- Production of the content, including proof-reading, editing and dicing up for Omnichannel promotion.
- Delivery of quality content, communications and strategies working closely with the Marketing team and Project Managers.
- Creating compelling Search Marketing Ads to lead users through conversion funnels.
- Conducting market research and monitor competitor activity using a variety of tools.
- Providing the SEO team with copy for ranking and outreach purposes.
- Amplifying and propagating your content using various social and content platforms.
- Reporting on the performance of your content and proposing strategies to increase your results.
- Ensure best practices for all communication, including lead nurture, automation, sales funnels and customer service.
This role will only be suitable for advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others. It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills.
We know everyone is different, but you will ideally have experience of the following:
- Highly organised, with amazing written and verbal communications skills and a love of working with and being around people.
- Passionate, energetic and proactive attitude.
- Strategic and creative and have the ability to think out the box.
- Excellent ability to take briefs and turn them into campaigns and activations that clients – and their customers – will love, drawing on the strengths of in-house and external teams.
- Calm, motivated people person who thrives with responsibility and always sets the example in putting clients first and finding new and exciting ways to use digital content and communications to reach audiences.
What is in it for you?
Here at Soap Media, we know our people are our biggest asset, so you will be able to enjoy a host of amazing benefits when you join us.
- Develop your career with one of the North’s leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands receptive to genuinely innovative ideas
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment (Only Grade A office space in the city centre)
- Competitive salary and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Perkbox employe perk and benefits scheme
- Regular training, workshops and presentations