Soap is an award-winning digital agency based close to the train station at the heart of the city of Preston in a state of the art 3 storey converted print works. As a full-service agency, we specialise in the delivery of website’s and bespoke software supported by inbound marketing for a range of clients from well-loved national brands to lovely local Lancashire based business.
As part of our organic growth, we are on the lookout for a talented Digital Designer to come on board to help work within the design team to take on a variety of interesting projects.
This is a pure creative/design role pre-dominantly for the web with some design work for mobile applications (no techie html/css needed – we have a lovely dev team to handle that)
A competitive salary is based on experience
- A fantastic portfolio of work
- A solid understanding of best UX practices, customer journey and meeting user intent
- Great at idea generation and originality and be able to talk through the rationale
- Awareness of designing across a variety of digital technologies & devices
- Genuinely passionate about the success for the client
- Agency Experience
- Strong understanding of how design affects user interaction on web/mobile
- Eager to learn best practices and keep up to date with industry-leading techniques
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies in Lancashire
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary, bonus and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, beers, hot drinks and filtered water.
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished 3 storey print house