We’re an award-winning digital agency on the hunt for a link building maestro to work with our SEO and content team. Can you help our partners spread the word about their products and services across the digital space? Build meaningful and lasting relationships with an international contact base? And bring a creative mindset to deliver innovative campaigns to ensure you capture the media’s attention?
If so, you could be our next Digital PR manager. You’ll be working day in day out with our globally renowned portfolio of partners (we’ve worked with brands such as Centre of Excellence, The AA and Money Supermarket), delivering top quality work that will keep you at the top of your game. We’re a full-service customer journey-driven agency, so you’ll have the opportunity to diversify your skillset and learn alongside our industry-leading experts.
You’ll be joining a team that consistently wins awards and delivers eye-catching results. Our most recent accolade saw us named as the best digital agency in the UK for client satisfaction by leading marketing authority The Drum. This follows four consecutive years of recognition as a leading global agency by Clutch, a hugely respected “Trustpilot for agencies”. The successful candidate will need to be hungry for success and determined to win.
- Obtaining coverage and links for clients using multiple methods to increase organic rankings. This will primarily be via direct outreach through email, social media and phone.
- Developing and managing outreach campaigns from ideation to completion.
- Build and develop a strong list of contacts across multiple sectors. You’ll be constantly adding to this and thinking of creative ways to spread the word about our partners.
- Locate strong prospects using initiative and creativity to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Use SEO tools such as SEMRush and AHrefs to inform your outreach strategy.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience on digital PR projects, either client or agency side.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver SEO driven digital PR across a variety of products or services.
- Good knowledge of SEO and how to maximise it to increase the power of your PR reach.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects.
- Passionate, energetic, and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic and creative with the ability to think out of the box. We celebrate and nurture innovation at Soap and we’ll want to know how you have demonstrated this in your career to date.
- Self-starter who is adept at working autonomously or as part of a collaborative cross-channel team project.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies, recently named the best in the UK at Maintaining Client Satisfaction by The Drum.
- Work with some of the world’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding-edge learning that brings results.
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time.
- Budget towards books, training and personal development.
- Regular wellbeing and mental health support. Recent examples being the purchase of an office plant, branded journal and parker pen for all staff.
- Untapped scope for growth – we regularly promote from within, and you will have the opportunity to develop new skills across the business.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts are always ready to help.
- Beer Fridays.
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – all the good stuff.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Although the role is currently remote, you will have the opportunity to work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house.
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.