We’re looking for a highly motivated Junior Web Developer to join our team and help push our ambitious projects forward. If you’re a talented designer fresh out of university or with some work experience under your belt, this is an ideal opportunity to kick start your career.
You’ll be working for a wide range of clients to put your design skills to effective use and on a day to day basis you’ll work across our clients’ campaigns as well as contributing to our innovative projects.
We’re looking for a highly creative person with a passion for their work and a desire to progress their career with us. If you’re convinced you fit the bill, please send us a copy of your CV and a portfolio of work examples.
- Applicable knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of CMS’s such as WordPress and their theming structure
- Experience with OOP style of programming
- A desire to develop to grow your career with our agency
- HTML5/CSS3 (SASS) knowledge
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or similar front-end framework (e.g. Foundation)
- Task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience writing BEM/OOCSS
- Knowledge of API integration
- Eager to learn and develop a career as a web designer
- Ability to work with senior staff members and contribute ideas confidently
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- A self-starter attitude with plenty of energy
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary, bonus and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, hot drinks and filtered water
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished 3 storey print house
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.
We are commited to protecting your personal information