As part of our ambitious growth plans, we’ve created an exciting role for a Marketing Administrator in Preston. Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include supporting the company by competently assisting in daily admin and client liaison.
If you’re ambitious and enthusiastic, this is an ideal opportunity to take your career to a new level. You’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the UK at one of the most respected digital agencies.
This means we’re looking for an exceptionally well-organised person who has experience in working in a busy office environment. If you think you’re up to the challenge, please send us a copy of your CV.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to graduate level and be looking to develop a long and successful career in marketing.
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails
- Maintenance of client contact record via CRM database
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
- Use a variety of software packages (including Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post
- Booking meetings and arranging travel
- Arrange in-house and external events
- Arrange training for staff members.
- Other research and admin based tasks
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent telephone manner and previous experience of a telephone-based role
- Good standard of English, both written and spoken with good communication skills
- Well organised and able to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Hard working with a positive and friendly attitude.