We are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious marketing manager to join our dynamic marketing team. This role is the perfect challenge for someone looking to take the next step in their career, playing a key role within the business’s management team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of your clients account, from strategy and implementation through to managing profitability. You will work together with your team to be a trusted partner to your clients through understanding their business and providing strategic solutions that deliver against their goals. Significant experience of developing and implementing Digital strategies across PPC, SEO, email, content and paid social is essential to be successful within this role and in building sustaining client relationships.
- Lead the agency’s operational response to briefs, helping to construct responses in terms of strategy, resource requirements, associated time cost and availability.
- Conduct a needs analysis and discover prospects pain points to determine how our solutions will deliver on those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating and following-up to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Strong pitching ability – you will enjoy communicating your ideas to clients, winning their buy-in, then getting your vision across internally to ensure successful delivery.
- Attend key client meetings, offering strategic guidance and advice. Share insight with delivery teams to ensure objectives are met.
- Be directly responsible for the overall strategy on your accounts and the profitable retention and growth of our existing business.
Strategy / Account Growth
- Develop and direct digital marketing plans to deliver customer growth for our clients through PPC, SEO, email, content and paid social.
- Oversee team activities alongside the Project Manager to ensure time is being well spent and is on target to deliver the strategic objectives.
- Responsible for quality control across ideas and campaign plans generated by the team, reviewing them and offering constructive learning opportunities for the team.
- Become the point of contact for key clients, attending weekly calls and monthly and quarterly review meetings.
- Take the lead on high priority clients and campaigns as required.
- Develop relationships with key client contacts, direct challenging clients and campaigns and work to find solutions.
- You will be responsible for setting client objectives and KPI’s and responsible for team performance against those KPI’s.
- You will work with the Project Manager to introduce new initiatives and ways of working within the team, as well as being involved in development of members of the team.
- You will work with the Project Manager to ensure capacity and resource modelling is correct and efficient.
- Planning, development and analysis of multi-channel inbound lead generation campaigns for Soap Media.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and appraise the Marketing team to fuel the growth of the company.
- Ensure best practices for all communication, including lead nurture, automation, sales funnels and customer service.
- Create digital marketing dashboards and provide regular reporting. Enhance existing metrics and establish new metrics and KPIs as appropriate.
- Proactively manage and apportion resources to ensure the highest return on costs.
- Development of ‘continuous improvement program’ within the business that helps drive adoption, improved profits, revenue and margin
- Develop a customer focused approach to delivering our services, identifying ways to deliver the best possible client experience.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong understanding of all digital channels.
- Passionate, energetic and proactive attitude.
- Strategic and creative and have the ability to think out the box.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience of negotiating commercial agreements and have the capability to take a lead through to completion.
- Managing relationships with senior clients and with managing a team.
- Excellent people management skills and experience of KPI reviews, performance management and human resources with demonstrable success in managing a multi-disciplined team
- Hands-on experience planning, delivering and evaluating multichannel digital campaigns across disciplines such as SEO/PPC, organic and paid social media, influencer marketing, video and inbound/content marketing
- A proven track record in client-facing roles, having been responsible for running multiple projects and campaigns in a digital or creative marketing agency environment
- Excellent ability to take briefs and turn them into campaigns and activations that clients – and their customers – will love, drawing on the strengths of in-house and external teams
- Calm, motivated people person who thrives with responsibility and always sets the example in putting clients first and finding new and exciting ways to use digital content and communications to reach audiences
- Highly organised, with amazing written and verbal communications skills and a love of working with and being around people.
What’s in it for you?
This is a rare opportunity to work within one of the North West’s leading agencies and really put your skills and experience to good use with some of the UK’s leading brands. In addition we also offer:
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Regular training, workshops and presentations
- Quarterly team building activities
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Perkbox.com employee perk and benefits scheme
- Fresh fruit and as much water, tea and coffee as you can drink