We are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious marketing manager to join our dynamic marketing team. This role is the perfect challenge for someone looking to take the next step in their career, playing key role within the business’s management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the marketing department, including delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies for each of Soap Media’s clients.
You will need to have proven experience in planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns, with expert knowledge in how to utilise each of the channels effectively, with great results.
- At least three years holding a similar position in marketing, either in-house or agency.
- Experience supervising and managing a professional marketing team carrying out multiple disciplines.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in all areas of digital marketing strategy with a demonstrated track record across SEO, Paid Search, Email, Social Media, Content Marketing and to some degree Web Development.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused strategy development.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
What’s in it for you?
This is a rare opportunity to work within one of the North West’s leading agencies and really put your skills and experience to good use with some of the UK’s leading brands.
We offer an attractive benefits package and a commitment to ensuring our team enjoys a good work/life balance. This is an exciting time to join Soap Media and the role is perfectly placed to help support the company through a period of growth.