Do you live for mobile app development? Does the idea of developing applications for big businesses excite you? Do you have a passion for managing and improving apps to create the ultimate user experience? Well, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re on the lookout for a talented app developer who wants to make their mark and join the strong team of our renowned, award-winning digital marketing agency in Preston, Lancashire. We are pleased to offer this very exciting role at such a challenging time. Depending on when the appointment is made, we will also provide the means and support for you to successfully work from home.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your skills and be responsible for developing innovative app projects for some of our biggest clients. Our clients look to us for digital expertise and excellence, and our objective is always to bring their customers the best experience and maximise value, so we want a candidate who can deliver results.
You will develop new and exciting mobile applications, while managing and updating existing apps to provide the ultimate user experience. You will translate briefs and requirements into actions to deliver the most effective solutions. You will also solve bugs to ensure apps continue to deliver the best service and bring top-performing results.
This is an ideal role for a software developer with experience in mobile app development, who wants to take the next step in their career and achieve big things with an award-winning digital agency. To apply, please forward your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- Strong experience developing apps for iOS and Android within a hybrid framework
- Well-rounded knowledge of development best practice
- Source control experience, preferably Git
- Experience in external libraries and API integrations
- Knowledgeable in mobile security standards and best practices
- Able to optimise apps for performance
- Eager to develop your experience, skills, and career with our agency
- Previously worked in an agency
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with Jira/agile methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience defining enhancements and potential gaps in requirements
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and technologies are a plus
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding-edge technology
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts are always ready to help
- Fun social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing
- Enjoy your birthday off as an additional holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge and hot drinks, filtered water and the occasional beer
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre, in a recently refurbished three-storey print house
(Please note, you can enjoy working in our impressive Preston offices once government guidelines state companies no longer need to work from home )