- £30,000 – £35,000 per anum
- Fully Remote
- Office Available at Your Disposal
- Personal Development and Career Progression Plans
- Annual Training Budget
- Birthday Off
- Extra Day of Annual Leave per Year of Service (Up to 5 Days)
- Social Events
We’re an award-winning digital agency on the hunt for a social media master to work on some exciting clients.
Can you help our partners spread the word about their products and services across the social media landscape? Can you deliver innovative social ideas and strategies to ensure partners retain followers, and drive page likes and engagements? Do you have a passion for helping businesses build their brand presence across social media platforms?
If so, you could be our next Organic Social Media Manager.
More About Us
We have a full roster of ambitious clients across different industries for you to work on and you’ll have plenty of training and progression opportunities within this role. We’re a full-service customer journey-driven agency, so you’ll also have the chance to diversify your skillset and learn alongside our industry-leading experts.
You’ll be joining a team that consistently wins awards and delivers eye-catching results. Our most recent accolade saw us named as the best digital agency in the UK for client satisfaction by leading marketing authority The Drum. This follows four consecutive years of recognition as a leading global agency by Clutch, a hugely respected “Trustpilot for agencies”.
- Be responsible for growing social media presence across multiple channels for clients in different industries.
- Generate ideas that align with client brand values and brand image.
- Create innovative cross-platform strategies that meet both client and internal KPIs.
- Generate out-of-the-box ideas to help with follower retention, drive engagement, and encourage online community conversations.
- Keep a close eye on industry trends and changes and implement them into strategies when required.
- Create content calendars containing national and international awareness days and client events that can inform social media content.
- Brief our dedicated Graphic Designer on what social media images are required.
- Write engaging post content in each client’s tone of voice.
- Put together and post Stories on Facebook and Instagram
- Put effective processes and procedures in place to ensure streamlined social media activity for all clients.
- Use third-party tools like Hootsuite to schedule posts, utilising knowledge and insights to determine the best days and times to publish content.
- Use third-party tools such as WhatAGraph and Data Studio to report on the successes and failures of social media activity.
- Interpret the data from reports to make recommendations for changes in activity that will boost results.
- Manage any queries or complaints from clients’ customers and forward them to the pre-agreed point of contact.
- Liaise with the Digital PR Manager to ensure an alignment of social media and PR activity for clients.
- Attend client meetings.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience on organic social media projects, either client or agency side.
- Highly skilled on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Ability to take calculated risks to positively impact results.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and manage projects.
- Passionate, energetic, and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strategic and creative with the ability to think out of the box. We celebrate and nurture innovation at Soap and we’ll want to know how you have demonstrated this in your career to date.
- Self-starter who is adept at working autonomously or as part of a collaborative cross-channel team project.
- Mentorship or management experience is desirable, but not a necessity.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies.
- Work with some of the world’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding-edge learning that brings results.
- Develop your skillset in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time.
- Budget towards books, training and personal development.
- Regular wellbeing and mental health support.
- Untapped scope for growth – we regularly promote from within, and you will have the opportunity to develop new skills across the business.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts are always ready to help.
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Although the role is currently remote, you will have the opportunity to work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house.
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.