Do you live and breathe lead generation? An ad account specialist who knows exactly how to locate and communicate to interested parties, adeptly nurture and develop intent and consistently deliver results for a wide breadth of clients? If you’re a master at identifying prospects and can bring a creative mindset to deliver data-driven solutions, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced lead generation expert, someone who can effortlessly populate sales funnels with warm and captivated prospects for both our partners and our internal brands. We focus on quality, not quantity, so you’ll need to demonstrate an approach that can deliver qualified opportunities rather than populating lists with leads that waste time. You’ll have a keen understanding of data alongside the empathetic awareness to look beyond the numbers and deliver humanistic results.
You’ll be joining a team that consistently wins awards and delivers eye-catching results. Our most recent accolade saw us named as the best digital agency in the UK for client satisfaction by leading marketing authority The Drum. This follows four consecutive years of recognition as a leading global agency by Clutch, a hugely respected “Trustpilot for agencies”. As we move forward, regular award wins and nominations are very much at the forefront of our thinking, so you’ll be involved in campaigns that lead to you directly receiving these accolades. The successful candidate will need to be hungry for success and determined to win.
We don’t refer to the people we work with as clients; they’re our partners. This philosophy of trust, collaboration, and dedication has been crucial in our success, and we’re looking for a talented lead generator to help us maintain our position in the elite. So you’ll form part of a tight-knit team and develop strong relationships to help you power forward. The work may be remote at the minute, but there will be extensive opportunities for social interaction, so you’ll be someone who loves communicating and thrives in an open environment.
Working for Soap can be demanding, but it’s also fun and hugely rewarding. It’s pivotal you enjoy this way of working, and, in return, we’ll provide you with the environment and support to soar in your role. Our culture is focused on honesty, recognition and commitment to getting the very best for and from our employees. We regularly promote from within, and this is an opportunity for you to develop your skills to the fullest of your potential in a position where you can add real value.
As you’d expect in the current climate, the role is currently remote. We are open to that continuing once the world returns to normal, but you will need to be available for occasional travel to our city-centre office in Preston (5 minutes walk from Preston train station and 10 minutes off the M6).
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimise paid marketing campaigns and channels.
- Perform daily management of all paid advertising accounts across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, GDN and Bing.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities for both internal brands and our partners.
- Locate strong prospects using initiative and creativity to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver creative solutions to drive prospecting.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise account spend and performance based on the insight data.
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance campaigns and deliver more optimised performance results.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and create new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Communicate to management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all primary metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and essential reporting tools, and highlight areas of importance.
- Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout.
- Maintain excellent working relations with key third-party platform suppliers. You will also be required to communicate directly with our partners.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of PPC industry trends and developments. Develop and implement new PPC strategies as the industry/market changes.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience on lead gen projects, either client or agency side.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver lead generation across a variety of products or services.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects.
- Passionate, energetic, and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to fully utilise and manipulate large data sets in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strategic and creative with the ability to think out the box. We celebrate and nurture innovation at Soap and we’ll want to know how you have demonstrated this in your career to date.
- Self-starter who is adept at working autonomously or as part of a collaborative cross-channel team project.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience working within the financial services industry.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies, recently named the best in the UK at Maintaining Client Satisfaction by The Drum.
- Work with some of the worlds biggest brands and be involved with bleeding-edge learning that brings results.
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time.
- Budget towards books, training and personal development.
- Regular wellbeing and mental health support. Recent examples being the purchase of an office plant, branded journal and parker pen for all staff.
- Untapped scope for growth – we regularly promote from within, and you will have the opportunity to develop new skills across the business.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts are always ready to help.
- Beer Fridays.
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – all the good stuff.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Although the role is currently remote, you will have the opportunity to work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house.
Join the Family
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.