We’re looking to add a paid search specialist to our growing marketing team. Can you adeptly populate sales funnels with warm and captivated prospects? If you’re a natural at identifying opportunities and can bring a creative mindset to deliver data-driven solutions, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
We focus on quality, not quantity, so you’ll need to demonstrate an approach that can deliver qualified conversions rather than populating lists with leads that waste time. You’ll have a keen understanding of data alongside the empathetic awareness to look beyond the numbers and deliver humanistic results.
You’ll be joining a team that consistently wins awards and delivers eye-catching results. Our most recent accolade saw us named as the number one digital agency in the UK for customer satisfaction by leading marketing authority The Drum. This follows four consecutive years of recognition as a leading global agency by Clutch, a hugely respected “Trustpilot for agencies”. The successful candidate will need to be hungry for success and determined to win.
Working for Soap can be demanding, but it’s also fun and hugely rewarding. It’s pivotal you enjoy this way of working, and, in return, we’ll provide you with the environment and support to soar in your role. Our culture is focused on honesty, recognition and commitment to getting the very best for and from our employees. We regularly promote from within, and this is an opportunity for you to develop your skills to the fullest of your potential in a position where you can add real value.
The role is currently available for remote working. We are open to that continuing once the world returns to normal, but you may need to be available for occasional travel to our city-centre office in Preston (5 minutes walk from Preston train station and 10 minutes off the M6).
- Planning, developing, implementing, tracking and optimising paid search marketing campaigns and channels.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors, and continued testing and optimisation.
- Performing daily management of paid advertising accounts across Google, Display and Bing.
- Maintaining and monitoring all top-level account metrics such as keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, CTR, CPA, quality score, etc.
- Implementing and monitoring scripts eg budget caps, CPA rules etc.
- Utilising search platforms in a traditional last click sense but also incorporating upper-funnel search queries with a coherent nurturing strategy.
- Providing meaningful and insightful reporting that can feed into continued optimisation plans and also be shared with clients.
- Monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and highlight areas of importance.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance campaigns and communicating to management on progress, timelines, and results.
- Maintaining a high-level knowledge of PPC industry trends and developments. Develop and implement new PPC strategies as the industry/market changes.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of PPC account management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver results across a variety of products or services.
- Ability to fully utilise and manipulate large data sets, drawing meaningful, actionable conclusions.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects.
- Commercially minded, organised and highly accurate with numbers.
- Strategic and creative with the ability to think out the box. We celebrate and nurture innovation at Soap and we’ll want to know how you have demonstrated this in your career to date.
- Self-starter who is adept at working autonomously and as part of a collaborative cross-channel team project. We encourage and enable cross-pollination of skills and experience but you will be in control of key accounts and responsible for hitting designated KPIs.
- Passionate, energetic, and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of paid social platforms.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies, recently named the best in the UK at Maintaining Client Satisfaction by The Drum.
- Work with some of the world’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding-edge learning that brings results.
- Develop your skillset in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time.
- Budget towards books, training and personal development.
- Regular wellbeing and mental health support. Recent examples being the purchase of an office plant, branded journal and parker pen for all staff.
- Untapped scope for growth – we regularly promote from within, and you will have the opportunity to develop new skills across the business.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts are always ready to help.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Although the role is currently remote, you will have the opportunity to work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house.
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.