If you’ve had a look around our site you can see we do some pretty creative work paired with cutting-edge technical execution.
This is what we do best.
It’s our unique quality of work that enables us to achieve fantastic results for our clients and their success, in turn, makes us exceptionally proud of our team of thinkers, doers, organisers, designers, coders and passionate marketers…. It makes us all feel great about what we do.
Due to this continued success, we have an opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to lead our web team and develop, manage and document product specifications, production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates and budgets for customer proposals and assigned projects. You will work closely with clients, helping to work out solutions to their business problems and liaise and manage these through to our internal teams. You will be responsible for leading a number of key client accounts having full control managing projects, from end to end, across a range of digital channels.
The ideal candidate we’re looking for has:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile (Scrum) and traditional project management principles.
- Experience as a Project Manager managing
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- A passion to always expand on their skill set, learning bleeding edge techniques and technologies.
- A desire to branch out into applying their knowledge and skills in creative ways.
- The confidence and articulate skills to sometimes tell clients what they don’t want to hear.
- A genuine passion for seeing client success.
- Previous experience working within an agency, good or bad – and has ideas to bring improvements.
- Keen to contribute and make suggestions about improving process and systems.
Benefits of working at Soap:
- Flexible working hours to accommodate commute/lifestyle.
- An hour for lunch.
- £500 allowance for seminars, conferences and training for certification.
- Personal development time.
- Weekly Reading group time
- Breakout room access with the usual Pool, TV, Games
- At least a solid week+ over Xmas.
- Staff organised social events ie shooting each other at paintball, go-kart racing, food/drinks etc.
- Free Beer
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence).
- Experience with the Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- A background in web development.