- £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Fully decentralised with work from anywhere policy
- Engaged management team and consistent 8+ NPS
- Provision for training, equipment and wellbeing
- Structured and supported personal development time every Friday
- Access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Birthday off and an extra day off for every year of service
- Access to meeting spaces in Manchester and Preston
Are you analytical, thorough and have impeccable attention to detail? Are you looking for an opportunity to take your skills to the next level and shape a QA process and department for success?
We’re on the lookout for a QA engineer who wants to join our renowned digital agency, in a new role as Quality Assurance Engineer. Working remotely, your main responsibilities initially will be formalising the QA solution in collaboration with our Technical Lead, Operations Director, and other key Senior Developers.
Supporting developments for our clients and delivering maximum value is essential. You will oversee and contribute to the testing of work from an array of interesting web projects across a range of different sectors and services.
Your experience and insight will be sought on best practice and solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to shape and evolve practices to help Soap continue to deliver excellence.
This role is an ideal career for a Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to take their next step, join an award-winning digital agency and achieve big things with many fantastic clients.
- Formalising the QA process, and managing the continual evolution and refinements to that process over time.
- Creating, managing, and executing test plans.
- Identifying test conditions
- Creating test scenarios and test cases
- Creating suitable test data
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as in QA testing and engineering
- Experience in testing commercial web applications
- A passion for software quality and the testing process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Desirable Experience and Skills
- JIRA experience
- Previous experience of working within an Agency
- Experience working in larger teams (10+)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with Gherkin language
- Experience in test automation tools/libraries
- Previous experience API Testing with REST and Postman
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Freshen up your career with our award-winning agency.
- Fully decentralised with work from anywhere policy.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects for famous brands.
- Engaged Management team and consistent 8+ NPS.
- Talented team of coders, creatives, marketers and smooth operators.
- Provision for training, equipment and wellbeing.
- Personal development plan with monthly coaching.
- Regular meet-ups and fun team-building events.
- Birthday off and extra day off for every year of service (up to 5 days).
- Competitive salary, pension & career progression plan.
- Open, passionate, progressive and energetic culture.
- Named “No.1 Agency for Customer Satisfaction” by The Drum.
- WeWork offices with access to 100s of locations worldwide.
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.