Do you understand the underpinning value of compelling and persuasive content? Do you have the ability to harness powerful sales based copy? If you’re a master wordsmith who can tailor communications to consistently achieve specified goals then we’ve got an incredible opportunity for you.
This role requires a real creative/ideas person who is capable of influencing audiences by delivering Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) based messaging across a variety of marketing channels and customer journeys. Your copy needs to sell, sell, sell!
By utilising the tactical impact of the fear of missing out and creative manipulation, causing our buyer personas to consciously question their current position, or by providing thought leadership innovation you will create, sales letters/emails, advertorials, social media ads, blogs, guides, whitepapers and much more.
Your content will be captivating and ultra-effective at converting engagement into interest (leads). This role is ready for an advanced sales copywriter ready to make their mark and influence others.
Although your role will vary from day to day your key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and distribution of valuable and relevant content to attract, retain and retarget to a clearly defined audience.
- Production of the content, including proof-reading, editing and dicing up for Omnichannel promotion.
- Delivery of quality content, communications and strategies working closely with the Marketing team and Project Managers.
- Creating compelling Search Marketing Ads to lead users through conversion funnels.
- Conducting market research and monitor competitor activity using a variety of tools.
- Providing the SEO team with copy for ranking and outreach purposes.
- Amplifying and propagating your content using various social and content platforms.
- Reporting on the performance of your content and proposing strategies to increase your results.
- Ensure best practices for all communication, including lead nurture, automation, sales funnels and customer service.
Skills and Experience
We know everyone is different, but you will ideally have experience of the following:
- Highly organised, with amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable success in sales based copywriting, showcasing creative and psychological techniques.
- Passionate, energetic, and proactive attitude.
- Strategic and creative and have the ability to think out the box.
- Stellar researching skills.
- Excellent ability to take briefs and turn them into campaigns and activations that clients – and their customers – will love, drawing on the strengths of in-house and external teams.
- Calm, motivated people person who thrives with responsibility and always sets the example in putting clients first and finding new and exciting ways to use digital content and communications to reach audiences.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings results
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Beer Fridays
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff perks and benefits via Perkbox (e.g. discounted cinema tickets, free Cafe Nero coffee, shopping discounts and more)
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.