We are currently on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Paid Search Executive in Preston to join our team. The role requires management of multiple client accounts across display, search and social. You’ll be working in a fun and rewarding environment with the chance to learn from some of the best in the business.
Not only does this varied and exciting role offer excellent career prospects, you’ll have the support of a switched-on team of web and conversion rate optimisation experts and the opportunity to develop a wider range of skills within a fast growing agency.
As Senior PPC Executive, you will support all areas of development and management of both internal and external PPC campaigns. Working closely with the Marketing Director and our team of PPC & SEO professionals, you will be responsible for the set-up, management, and development of PPC Management across multiple platforms.
Your key duties will include:
- Auditing existing accounts and presenting improvements and strategy.
- Researching, implementing, and optimising search PPC campaigns across all platforms to meet client KPIs.
- Managing Display, Social, and Video placements.
- Assisting in new business forecasts and preparing client presentations and reports.
- Managing and optimising budgets and strategy across all PPC platforms.
- Testing ad performance and website conversion rates.
- Generate monthly/weekly / daily client reporting for all major metrics.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Competitor monitoring and reporting.
- Communication to PPC team, the wider digital marketing team, and management on PPC development, timelines, and results.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Passion for paid search and digital marketing in general.
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing PPC campaigns.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to paid search initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Although not essential, experience gained within a search marketing agency would be an advantage to your application. A degree in linguistics, marketing, or economics would also be of benefit, as would any other marketing experience.