We’re on the lookout for a brilliant, Symfony developer in Preston who wants to join our renowned digital agency. Working from our Preston city centre office, your main responsibilities will be managing the delivery of client projects and partnering with our clients to provide solutions.
Our clients look to us to lead them in technical decision making, and a solution-focused approach to deliver maximum value is essential. You will oversee and contribute to work on an array of interesting bespoke projects, provide support to the team when required, and always look to improve the development process.
Your experience and insight will be sought on best practice and solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to shape and evolve practices to help Soap continue to deliver excellence.
This role is an ideal career for a Symfony developer who wants to take their next step, and join an award-winning digital agency and achieve big things with many fantastic clients.
To apply, please forward your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- 3+ years experience as a PHP Symfony developer
- Well rounded knowledge of development best practice
- Strong problem-solving skills, and solution focused approach
- Eager to develop your experience, skills, and career with our agency
- OOP/MVC development practices
- Experienced developing API integrations
- Expert with source code management tools: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience leading and managing a development team
- Worked in an Agency
- Experience with open source software like WordPress, Laravel or similar
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Jira/Agile Methodology
- Server management
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, beers, hot drinks and filtered water.
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of the city centre, in a recently refurbished 3 storey print house