We are currently on the lookout for an ambitious Social Media Manager to join our team. This role requires a real creative/ideas person who is capable of influencing audiences by delivering creative messaging across a variety of social channels.
As a social media manager, you’ll need to:
- Develop social media strategies and set goals to increase brand awareness, engagement, leads and sales
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pintrest, WhatsApp, WeChat, Chatbots etc.
- Take a data led approach to decisions, providing in-depth understanding of day to day performance across all social platforms
- Using knowledge and insights of the customer journey on social work with other members of the team to provide insightful data and actionable campaign suggestions to support other channels (paid, CRO, email, content)
- Develop and manage competitions, promotions, lead generation and engagement campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with customers and customer support teams to resolve any issues promptly
- Write engaging posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across a variety of sectors
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Google Analytics
- Manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging social media advances
- Measure performance of all social media channels setting target KPIs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experienced in defining social media and content strategies
- Knowledge of how to take complex products and translate into engaging content
- Experienced in managing social communities and delivering best-in-class social customer service
- Experienced in managing social creative briefs, creative approvals with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written English and social copywriting experience
- Knowledge of paid social and how to report sales on social and social ROI effectively
- Excellent programme management skills and can-do attitude, with ability to multitask across a range of product launches and partnership opportunities with effective reporting of key developments to all stakeholders, overcoming challenges and managing risks
- High customer focus and ability to communicate effectively, inspire and influence
- Ability to take consultative approach to business problems
- A flair for innovation and working in a progressive environment, no task is beneath you and new challenges are actively sought out.
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, beers, hot drinks and filtered water.
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of the city centre, in a recently refurbished 3 storey print house