We’re searching for a super talented programmatic display and paid social executive to join our award-winning digital marketing agency, based at our HQ in the thriving Lancashire city of Preston. At Soap Media, we aim for nothing but the top. So we want an impressive individual to join our strong team who stands out and has the knowledge, skills and experience, work ethic and passion to deliver top-performing results.
In collaboration with our highly skilled Creative and Development teams, you will create exceptional display programmatic and paid social campaigns that effectively attract, engage and make an impact. You will constantly optimise and target advertising materials and landing pages to ensure they deliver optimal results. You’ll also analyse performance reports to see where those results can be bettered.
The ideal candidate will also have a profound knowledge of all the tools and technologies that best get the job done. This includes Google AdWords, Google Analytics, demand-side platforms (DSPs) and ad servers, as well as real-time bidding (RTB) and remarketing techniques.
Our clients are some of the UK’s leading businesses. They demand and expect nothing less than the best, from the most creative ideas and highest quality of work to the strongest ongoing working relationships. So we’re looking for an individual that is more than capable of delivering across these levels, wants to exceed expectations, and is always prepared to go above and beyond.
Responsibilities, Essential Skills and Experience
- Developing display programmatic and engaging social ad strategies for various clients across our portfolio
- Follow a sound planning process, make recommendations and create tactical media plans
- Responsible for driving strong return on investment through qualified traffic by utilising programmatic/data-driven display advertising
- Effectively manage campaigns and spend across multiple products and geographies
- Work with our creative team to create advertising assets
- Work closely with our website team to create landing pages and improve conversion funnel from click-to-lead and click-to-sales
- Leverage customer relationships (CRM) personas to build lookalike audience targeting pools for digital and social advertising
- Monitor campaign performance, optimisations and costs to ensure KPIs are hit
- Overseeing and managing the best third-party technology solutions and make suggestions to improve efficiency and business processes
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Good experience in trading and managing budgets within a digital agency
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms and technical tracking expertise, such as setting up tracking, troubleshooting and Q&A
- 4+ years of experience in direct response marketing and mobile app marketing
- Familiar with various display advertising purchasing models, including CPM, dCPM, CPC, CPA, with media optimisation experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communications skills (written and oral)
- High level of knowledge regarding RTB and buy-side and sell-side platforms
- Expertise in the ability to build programmatic strategies for clients across sectors, and is able to demonstrate these
- Extremely strong understanding of programmatic best practices and how they are delivered cross channel
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings results
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts are always ready to help
- Beer Fridays
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff perks and benefits via Perkbox (e.g. discounted cinema tickets, free Cafe Nero coffee, shopping discounts and more)
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house
If you’re looking for the next step up in your career and think you’re the person to take on this exciting role, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.