Do you live and breathe all things video creation? Do you have the skill and creative flair to produce engaging video content? Would you like to produce videos for some of the UK’s biggest businesses?
We’re on the lookout for a proficient and passionate video editor, who wants to make their mark and join the talented team of our award-winning digital marketing agency.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your video talents and create a range of video content across digital marketing channels for us and our clients. Bringing a brief to life will be your core objective; taking a list of requirements, sourcing suitable footage, editing together, overlaying with text and audio to create one complete masterpiece for use in social media advertisement, learning materials and much more.
Our clients are some of the UK’s leading businesses. They look to us for creative ideas that we can then deliver to the highest quality to create the best possible customer experience. So we’re looking for a video editor with a creative mind and the skills, knowledge and experience to produce a range of high-quality engaging content that delivers results.
Producing animated and infographic style videos is also important, but we are generally looking for a talented video editor with a creative eye that will knock our socks off.
This is an ideal role for an experienced video editor who’s ready for a new challenge and to take the next step in their career.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Video editing experience
- Sourcing, editing, organising, and compressing digital audio, video, and graphic content
- Proactive in creating engaging and relevant content to a professional standard
- Experience in producing animations and infographic/explainer style videos
- Managing multiple video projects independently to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to edit videos to create multiple versions while maintaining quality
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with the full Adobe Suite, including PhotoShop, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Managing and creating content for different social media platforms, including YouTube
- Three years video editing experience
- Experience creating video content for a range of websites
- Working for a marketing agency
- Working for multiple clients
- Working with a creative director or collaborative team to create a video product
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings results
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Beer Fridays
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff perks and benefits via Perkbox (e.g. discounted cinema tickets, free Cafe Nero coffee, shopping discounts and more)
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house
If you’re looking for the next step up in your career, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch. Better still, submit a showreel and portfolio if you really want to impress us. We look forward to hearing from you.