Do you live and breathe all things video creation? Do you have the skill and creative flair to produce engaging video content? Would you like to produce videos for some of the UK’s biggest businesses?
We’re on the lookout for a proficient and passionate videographer, who wants to make their mark and join the talented team of our award-winning digital marketing agency in Preston, Lancashire.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your videographing talents and create a range of video content across digital marketing channels for us and our clients. Producing animated and infographic style videos is important, but we are generally looking for a talented videographer that will knock our socks off.
Our clients are some of the UK’s leading businesses. They look to us for creative ideas that we bring to life to deliver the best possible customer experience. So we’re looking for a videographer with a creative mind and the skills, knowledge and experience to produce a range of high-quality engaging content that delivers results.
This is an ideal role for an experienced videographer who’s ready for a new challenge and to take the next step in their career.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Videography experience
- Recording, editing, organising, and compressing digital audio, video, and graphic content
- Proactive in creating engaging and relevant content to a professional standard
- Experience in producing animations and infographics
- Proficient with cameras, as well as producing and directing
- Managing multiple video projects independently to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to edit videos to create multiple versions while maintaining quality
- Resolving troubleshooting problems with videography equipment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with the full Adobe Suite, including PhotoShop, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Managing and creating content for different social media platforms, including YouTube
- Three years videographer experience
- Three years editing experience
- Experience creating video content for a range of websites
- Working for a marketing agency
- Working for multiple clients
- Working with a creative director or collaborative team to create a video product
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings results
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Beer Fridays
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff perks and benefits via Perkbox (e.g. discounted cinema tickets, free Cafe Nero coffee, shopping discounts and more)
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of Preston city centre in a recently refurbished three-storey print house
If you’re looking for the next step up in your career, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch. Better still, submit a showreel and portfolio if you really want to impress us. We look forward to hearing from you.