We’re on the lookout for a brilliant, self-starting Web Developer in Preston who wants to join our renowned digital agency. Working from our Preston city centre office, you’ll be reporting to our Technical Director. Your responsibilities will include handling client tasks as well as our innovative side-projects.
It’s an ideal career for a web developer who wants to join an award-winning digital agency and achieve big things with many fantastic clients. To apply, please forward your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- At least a year of experience as a PHP web developer
- Experience with OOP style of programming
- Clean and well structured code, following standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of API integration
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Eager to develop your experience, skills, and career with our agency
- Knowledge of source code management: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket or similar
- Worked in an Agency
- Experience with open source software like WordPress or similar
- Good understanding of predictable state containers such us Redux
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Jira/Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of source code management tools: SVN, Git etc.
- Ability to work within a busy team and contribute ideas when necessary
Why Choose Soap Media?
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary, bonus and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, beers, hot drinks and filtered water.
- Work in a grade A studio environment located in the heart of the city centre in a recently refurbished 3 storey print house