Are you a skilled PPC professional with a strategic mindset and a track record in managing and growing PPC accounts? Join Soap Media as our PPC Specialist, where you’ll play a critical role in driving the success of our PPC clients.
- £35-40k salary band for the role.
- Fully decentralised with work from anywhere policy.
- Engaged management team and consistent 8+ NPS.
- Provision for training, equipment and wellbeing.
- Structured and supported personal development time every Friday.
- Access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Occupational sick pay scheme.
- Birthday off and an extra day off for every year of service.
- Access to meeting spaces in Manchester and Preston.
- Be a key player in the PPC department, taking a strategic and high-level approach to ensure the achievement of target KPIs and performance objectives of your assigned clients.
- Stay informed about emerging trends and market conditions within the PPC landscape and implement strategies to harness opportunities and mitigate threats.
Client Relationships and Communication:
- Act as the main point of contact for your PPC clients, leading client meetings and discussions.
- Ensure smooth and consistent client operations, including timely production and delivery of monthly reports.
- Support new business initiatives by collaborating with senior leadership to respond to client proposals.
- Collaborate with other departments within multi-channel strategies for your PPC clients.
- Communicate and escalate team requirements and queries to relevant department leads, fostering collaboration and alignment.
Performance Reporting and Meetings:
- Prepare and present comprehensive client reports in bi-weekly meetings with senior leadership, sharing insights, risks, opportunities, and general performance.
- Engage in discussions to address client priorities, department progress, and seek support and guidance when needed.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude by going above and beyond, engaging in tasks that contribute to the department and agency’s success.
- Collaborate on agency-wide initiatives and embrace responsibilities that enhance the overall agency environment.
- 3+ years proven experience in PPC management with a deep understanding of PPC strategies and tactics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, senior leadership, and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable proficiency in PPC platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads) and analytics tools.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to analyse data, identify trends, and develop actionable insights.
- Familiarity with emerging trends, tools, and industry best practices in PPC.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility to provide hands-on support during peak periods or leave coverage.
Join the Family
Whether you’re looking to develop your career in digital, searching for a new challenge, or simply want to work for one of the UK’s leading agencies, Soap would love to hear from you.
- 1Hear Our StoryFind out what makes us tick, and see how our teams work together harmoniously to deliver fantastic results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- 2Showcase Your SkillsTell us all about your skills and bring your talents to the fore. We’re constantly looking to the future, so if you’ve got some cutting-edge attributes then we’re all ears.
- 3Seize Your OpportunityWant to join the Soap family and benefit from unique training opportunities, employee perks and a competitive salary? Speak with us today.