Marketing on Autopilot
Improve how you target your business message to your audience with marketing automation. This will allow you to provide a better customer experience and see an increased ROI.
McKinsey & Company estimate a global 1.4% productivity growth every year, which will allow for better use of analysed data. You will easily nurture your leads at the perfect time in the buyer journey which will have the highest impact on sales.
Robotic or cold content won’t help you nurture leads. We combine our content marketing service and a variety of tested techniques. These include event triggers, personalised email copy and tailored journeys, which help you to cover all bases when it comes to touching base with your clients at crucial decision points in their path to purchase. Using tools such as Mailchimp and HubSpot allows us to automate your day-to-day tasks for efficiency. With a predicted 5.6 billion active email accounts by 2019, it’s essential to automate your email marketing to make sure you’re not missing your intended audience.
Automate Repetitive Tasks
Streamline, Automate & Measure
Marketing automation is a very powerful inbound marketing tool. The value of the marketing automation market is predicted to reach US$5.5 billion by 2019, and it's an opportunity businesses like yours can't miss. We can easily scale processes to match your current business needs and future growth. Whether you are a B2B or B2C business, marketing automation can vastly increase your ROI by taking care of repetitive tasks and maximising both landing page and CRM email automation potential.
Using Soap’s marketing automation agency, we’ll work on the following with you to ensure that your prospect retention rate remains high.
- We focus on re-engaging existing prospects to attempt to encourage them to complete their purchase.
- We ensure that all new customers are made to feel welcome.
- We set up an automatic referral process.
- We follow up on new enquiries to make sure that all relevant leads are picked up.
- We look for and implement upsell opportunities when they arise.
- We give your productivity a boost so your business can focus on non-repetitive tasks.
Marketing Automation Consultancy
Improving ROI and business processes entails having an insight into how well your current marketing automation strategy is performing. We see what’s working and suggest where improvements could be made to help you save on time and on costs. 76% of the largest SaaS companies in the world and a quarter of B2B Fortune 500 companies already use marketing automation. Streamline your business processes to achieve the business growth in your goals.
Management of Your Database:
• Entails taking a look at all your lists and ensuring that they all comply with the GDPR legislation. • Ensuring that filters know the difference between new and existing leads. • Taking a look at how segmented your data is and how this is affecting your inbound marketing campaigns.
Maintenance and Inclusion of Rules:
• Ensuring all aspects of the campaign are working ahead of schedule. • Ensuring leads are being directed to the correct landing pages to increase chances of a conversion. • Ensuring that all gated content on landing pages send the right information that they have requested.
Reporting and Analytics Monitoring:
• Keeping an eye on performance of all campaigns, whether it be on social media, email marketing or landing pages. • Identifying CRO opportunities. • Reporting on the health and success rate of the strategy on a monthly basis.
Featured Case Studies
Most recognisable for their “epic” brand strap-line and award-winning tv ads, MSM came to Soap to help unify their email communications to their customer base.
Get Your Free Consultation
Whether you need help with automating your processes, email sequences and conversation design, or are looking for some slick new techniques to deliver 5 star customer service, we can help.
- 1Devise Bespoke AutomationDiscover personalised marketing strategies that nurture and educate leads until they are ready - and eager - to buy.
- 2Assess The AdvantagesEvaluate your existing sales process alongside our experts, and discuss the huge impact marketing automation could have on the ROI and efficiency of your business.
- 3Ask Your QuestionsExplore your options to automate and increase your lead conversions, and have any remaining questions you may have answered.