PPC can help you to achieve numerous business or marketing objectives relating to brand awareness, lead submission, sales, and more. It allows you to track and measure almost any kind of conversion goal. You can quickly set up a PPC campaign that either casts the net very widely or maintains a very tight focus: you retain total control. Results come very quickly, which means vital data to upscale or revise your strategy is not hard to come by. The performance of a good PPC campaign will also not be affected by search algorithm changes.
PPC Agency Services
Coherent & profitable strategies
Since we became a Google Partner in 2005, pay per click (PPC) has changed beyond all recognition. PPC management has moved on from being a mostly keyword targeted service into a complex beast incorporating; retargeting, shopping, video ads, mobile apps and social media advertising.
With more devices, personas and customer touchpoints than ever, creating a coherent and profitable strategy can be challenging. We’re here to guide you through the jungles of funnels, and seas of data.
Soap’s PPC Management
Good paid strategy quite literally pays off
Ensuring that your paid media strategy quite literally pays off, we use a tried and tested 12-step process to engage your needs and produce a workable, tangible outcome.
Constant refinement is key to a successful PPC campaign, and we’ll be periodically updating your strategy based on what your data is telling us.
Audit & Objectives
We take time to understand your business and objectives and work through your existing PPC accounts and analytics. This allows us to uncover what’s working (and what’s not) and to provide detailed analysis and action points.
Using various intelligence tools, we dissect your competitor’s campaigns looking for what we can learn about their strategy to uncover some quick wins and benchmark your business in the paid space.
A key aspect of a successful paid search campaign is to ensure relevance to the audience. We work with you to create customer personas that inform our tactics and allow us to create compelling and engaging user journeys.
At this point we have a very clear understanding of what needs to be done to benefit the campaigns. We then create a strategy document for you to sign off on - this is our guiding light until the data tells us we need to adapt.
Ads & Creatives
Creating compelling ad copy and creative banners with a strong call to action is crucial to success. Ads need to be highly relevant to the audience and consistently tested and refined to increase ROI.
Keywords & Traffic Sources
We find the right mix of positive and negative keywords that offer high user intent and cost efficiency. Our campaigns are very granular so we can tightly control budget to minimise wastage.
Whether we are building out your existing campaigns or building new accounts on new networks, our implementation experience is extensive. You will own the accounts and will have a direct relationship with the network.
Tracking & Goals
It may surprise you how many companies are not tracking goals correctly. We will ensure the data we work with is accurate and gives us everything we need to make the best decision on your campaigns.
With a great deal of care we will continually optimise success and weed out poor performing ads, keyword and sources seeking higher engagement and intent. We are often assisted by machine learning and scripts at this stage.
We make things easy to understand by producing meaningful data with a narrative that helps us collectively make better decision on the strategy moving forward. We produce weekly and monthly reports with quarterly reviews.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
The performance of your webpages can have a huge impact on your PPC performance. Think of conversion rate as the multiplier. We are constantly testing copy, layout, calls to action and much more to increase this number.
As we gather more and more data, it may become obvious that some tactics are working better than others. We conduct a quarterly review to see if we need to adjust the strategy based on your objectives and what the market is showing us.
PPC Strategy & Platforms
Our data-driven approach
Our understanding of PPC and our data-driven approach gives you access to an account management service like no other. We understand which PPC channels are more effective and how to accurately create campaigns for each channel. With mobile devices accounting for about 52% of all paid search clicks, we make sure to always stay ahead of the game in digital advertising.
- Google Ads ManagementWe’re experts in creating and managing high-performing Search, Display and Shopping campaigns which increase your brand's visibility and profitability.
- Bing Ads ManagementWe get your brand noticed on Microsoft’s ever-growing search engine as well as on Yahoo!.
- RemarketingUsing well-tested remarketing techniques, we can guide users back to your website by showing them what they’re missing out on when they visit pages on the Google Display Network (GDN).
- PPC Reviews & AuditsWe can tell you what’s going well and what needs some fine-tuning as well as where the big opportunities are. PPC is all about growing and we’re here to nurture your brand.
- Shopping Feed OptimisationAs one of the most important aspects of PPC, we optimise your shopping feeds to make it simpler for Google to display your information. This increases visibility and results in more conversions.
- Programmatic DisplayWe’re able to expand the reach of your PPC campaign to those who fit your target persona.
- Display AdvertisingUsing GDN, we’re able to create strategic display advertising campaigns that promote your business to your target audience.
- Social Media AdvertisingReach your audience with highly accurate demographic targeting and benefit from this low cost method of brand awareness and sales generation.
- Rule-Based BiddingWe’re able to create bespoke solutions using custom scripts to manage your business rules and tightly control your metrics. No project is ever too complicated!
- Attribution AnalysisCustomer acquisition is absolutely not a linear journey. Working alongside you, we help you make sense of how SEO, PPC and Social Media affect each other.
PPC specialists at Soap Media manage your internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns, and are focused upon one thing: delivering exceptional ROI. That means we take the time to fully understand your objectives and target personas, audit the wider competitor landscape, and then create a PPC strategy based upon keywords, audiences, ads and creatives that will not only smash your KPIs, but also do so in a way that saves you money and time.
We regularly report on PPC work, and can do so weekly, monthly, quarterly, or according to a timescale that works for you. We focus on making reports as easy to understand as we can, including the meaningful data that drives the ongoing strategy of PPC campaigns, and a narrative that explains what we’ve been doing, what ROI you’ve seen as a result of our work, and what we’re going to do next to level up your paid campaigns even more.
Quality Score is a Google Adwords figure that estimates the quality and relevance of your keywords and PPC ads. A “good score” therefore depends on the type of keyword that you’re bidding on. Google automatically gives new keywords a Quality Score of 6, so a “good score” should be 7 at minimum. That said, your branded keywords should ideally possess a Quality Score of up to 10, and your high-intent keywords should really be aiming for closer to 9.
Remarketing means that you are re-engaging with potential customers using email. A remarketing campaign involves collecting and compiling user information into audience lists that can then be nurtured with sales emails. Retargeting usually means that you serve ads to potential customers based on cookies and a user’s activity on your site. Retargeting uses third party networks like the Google Display Network to potentially reach millions of users.
PPC and SEO tend to work best when they are integrated and aligned, as both complement the other. “Which is better” in isolation depends entirely on what you’re looking to achieve. Paid ads appear above the organic listings that SEO seeks to influence, and can usually begin to deliver results more quickly. Targeting for PPC can also be far more granular. SEO is more focused upon generating organic traffic over the mid-long term, and this traffic carries no attached cost-per-click and tends to have more staying power.
Free PPC Audit
Honest & professional opinion
By casting our eye over your current paid strategy, we’re able to give you our honest, professional opinion as to what you’re doing right. More importantly, we’ll let you know where you could improve. Did you know that only 53% of companies tend to track their marketing ROI? Our team keeps a close eye on your campaigns to ensure you have good visibility and ROI.
We look at the following attributes and give personalised feedback using our findings and aligning them with what your business wants to achieve. PPC audits can also reveal high performing keywords that can be used as part of your organic SEO services.
- Strong Account StructureWe ensure that your accounts are properly set up to succeed, which involves making sure that your account has a good structure for the following steps.
- Detailed Keyword StrategyWe take a look at current keywords and create an in-depth, targeted strategy. This can include expansion of keywords to increase ROI.
- Engaging CopywritingOur PPC strategy also includes ensuring that all copy grabs attention while giving enough information, so that we keep the audience wanting more.
- Optimised Bid StrategySetting out a bid optimisation strategy makes the most of your money while promoting the best areas or products of your site.
- Identify Landing PagesWe suggest pages that would be perfect for your audience to land on for specific campaigns, which will increase your conversion rate and ROI.
- Setting Up Ad GroupsAd groups need to match your campaign; our team ensures that your ad groups aren’t too wide reaching, to make sure that the copywriting goes smoothly.
Google Premier Partner & Bing Accredited Agency
We’re extremely proud to be a Google Premier Partner. If that’s not enough, we’re also recognised and accredited for our PPC management services by Bing Being a premier partner isn’t something any old agency can achieve… and we’re not just any old agency!
PPC Management Clients
Results are the top of our agenda
Key Retirement is a retirement planning specialist which offers independent advice to its customers on subjects such as equity release.
Increase in conversion rate
Reduction in lead cost
Soap Media produced a website that not only looks fantastic and was developed and maintained professionally, but also, more importantly they produced outstanding results in terms of generating new leads. A truly excellent service and we are greatly appreciative of the support and help given so far. Thanks so much, it's good to actually find a company that do what they promise in the pitch.
Chris Millington | Head of Marketing
Get Your Free Consultation
Recieve best-in-class advice from a leading Premier Google Partner and discover how we leverage cutting-edge ad technology to achieve outstanding results.
- 1Set Your BriefDiscuss your current strategy, tactics and growth aspirations, and see how they match up to the multi-faceted approach that you need to dominate modern PPC.
- 2Partner with the BestDiscover the quick wins we can implement to boost your results and surpass your KPIs (including data-led CRO insights to smoothen customer journeys).
- 3Anticipate Your SuccessGet your free PPC audit, and find out more about how our technology and proven methodologies can scale your business to unlock your untapped potential.
We are commited to protecting your personal information