Responsive web design delivers a website that dynamically responds to the screen size, platform and orientation of the device that’s viewing it. As a user switches between a mobile device, a laptop, desktop or tablet, the website’s display, resolution, image size and scripting abilities will accommodate those changes. This ability to successfully render on all devices is possible via serving CSS properties that are dependent on the characteristics of a user’s device, plus the use of flexible grids, layouts and images. Responsive web designs eliminate the need for mobile-specific site builds; one web design is suitable for any viewing device.
User-Centred Web Design & Development
first impressions always count
Our Web Design Process
Research & Planning
Audit & Objectives
We’ll scour market reports and analytics to uncover the current state of your website and identify areas of potential improvement that a rebuild or redesign could solve. We’ll then review the findings of our audit of your current site, and sit down with you to discuss what optimisations we recommend and how these optimisations meet the objectives you want your new website to achieve.
We’ll scout out how your competitors are solving similar problems to yours. By taking a look at what your competitors’ websites look like, we can get a better picture of what works – and also what doesn’t – when it comes to marketing your business to your target audience. We’ll analyse both the structure and layout of sites to begin building the foundation for your customer journey and navigation.
We’ll speak to your customers and customer service team to gain further insight into how your site is performing. We can interrogate surveys or support emails to get a glimpse of the real picture. All of this analysis will help us to define the problems that your new website design should aim to solve.
Having taken the time to thoroughly understand the audiences that you want to market your business to, we’ll define and create identities for the user groups that you want to target. Such detailed persona profiles will let us craft a digital experience that meets their exact needs and ensures all web design aspects add up to equal a final design that will increase conversions.
Armed with all of this information, we’ll fully scope out your web design project – regardless of whether it’s reliant on bespoke software or using an existing open-source CMS/eCommerce platform – to ensure optimal delivery within a timescale that works for you.
We’ve dedicated ourselves to the art of organising websites. We’ll create the optimal website architecture that will allow your pages to be crawled properly. We’ll deliver a site structure that works for your users, making sure everything is easily found and accessible. This process includes designing product or service pages that are aligned with your priority keywords.
We’ll map out user flows based on scenarios we develop using real-life data. This lets us review the full customer journey and create wireframes to present to you before the final design of your brand new site is realised.
Wireframes & UX Web Design
Creating a UX-focused visual design is the final step of our process. We will ensure your designs cover all aspects of content and user requirements, designing each page structure based on all the data that’s been collated and the findings from the wireframes. This is where the use of colour, typography, and imagery come into play, which is also carefully considered to create a cohesive and engaging visual product.
SEO Web Design & Digital Marketing
Reach a Wider Audience
- Expert RedesignsOur SEO, web design and web development teams will work together to ensure that any changes to your site not only preserve existing performance and brand perception, but also boost future potential.
- A/B TestingA/B Testing ensures that any changes we make will improve conversion rates. We’ll perform tests against the current design of your site to understand what produces the best results.
- SEO ReadyAny website we provide will be fully SEO ready. We provide optimal code and navigation structures, plus fast load times, so that you have all the right tools for effective optimisation.
- Search Engine OptimisationWe’ll optimise your site so it meets Google’s recommendations. We’ll check site speed, meta and title tags, internal linking, integration of social media, and ensure there’s no duplicate content.
- High-Quality ContentWe’ll populate your website with the sort of high-quality content that good SEO relies on, conveying your messages efficiently and providing great value to your customers.
- Digital MarketingWe also provide a plethora of digital marketing services to help you on an ongoing basis, such as PPC, social media, and email marketing to help you achieve your online goals.
Want to Increase Your Conversions?
Web Design Clients
Featured Case Studies
For 15 year’s money line has operated as both an on and offline as a social lender aimed as a not for profit charity to help those most in need in an industry where in some cases the opposite can be the case
Get Your Free Consultation
User-centred web design is now more vital than ever. Our ux-focused, accessible and data-backed web design can bring you consistent streams of high-value leads.
- 1Lay The FoundationsDefining your ideal customers and identifying your target audience allows us to construct user journeys that are expertly crafted for the people who are most valuable to your business.
- 2Multi Platform PerformanceWe’ll help you to look beyond the visuals to understand the true power of high-performance responsive web design, and see what it could mean for your business.
- 3User Centred StrategyWe’ll keep the focus on your refined buyer persona, maximising their positive experience. Our optimisations will engage your ideal customer and keep them coming back for more.
Web Design FAQs
User Experience (UX) design is the process of creating digital products that are intuitive, efficient, and enjoyable to use. UX design is all about putting the user’s needs at the forefront of the design process. This involves understanding user journeys, preferences, and pain points, and using this information to create a website that meets their needs and expectations.